These 5 drinks will give you a great caffeine kick, a little buzz, or even both all while keeping you cool in the summer heat! If you want a top notch coffee for all of them check out our recommended espresso or cold brew!
- Cold brew and just a splash of lemonade. Don’t knock it till you try it – it’s basically a high-caf version of an Arnold Palmer!
- Fresh lemonade
- Cold Brew
- Aren’t you fancy! One of my personal favorite vices…
- 1 fluid ounce brewed espresso (Relentless Cold Brew or Iced Espresso)
- 1 ½ fluid ounces vodka
- 1 ½ fluid ounces coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce white crème de cacao
Cinnamon Vanilla Oat Milk Latte
- Infuse coffee and cinnamon into your own ice cubes and you’ve got something fabulous!
- Cold Brew/ Espresso
- Coffee-Cinnamon Ice
- Vanilla Oat Milk
- Affogatos are simple – take your favorite ice cream, usually vanilla, and pour a fresh hot double shot of espresso over a scoop or two!
- Ice Cream
- Cold Brew Straight up – mix and match your favorite flavors, coffee ice cubes, or even make it awesome and throw in a shot of whiskey!
- Relentless Cold Brew – 18 hour brew
- Coffee Ice