3-Day Texas Strength Building Program
The Texas Method is a method developed by Marc Rippetoe for Intermediate lifters who have advanced past the beginner stage but aim to consistently increase strength over an extended period of time. This program was designed with the busy athlete in mind, with the idea of doing less work. If followed with high adherence, along with proper sleep, diet, and mobility, the Texas Method can work in a somewhat linear fashion for months on end.
Simplicity is key, don't overcomplicate your training, and stay disciplined.
Training Days: 3
Program Duration: 6 weeks
Equipment Needed: Full Gym
Experience Level: Intermediate
Meal Recs: Included
Resource Links: https://nvrrest.com/blogs/articles
- Access to the NVR REST Fitness app containing workouts, video tutorials for each exercise, meal tracking, and more
- 7-day sample meal plan and grocery list
- Access to promotions, news, and exclusive releases
- The NVR REST Get Sh*t Done E-book
- The Nutrition and Macros Overview E-book